Interested in joining our team at Earthly Gourmet?
Positions we are currently looking to fill are listed below!
>> We would love to hear from you if interested in a position not currently listed. Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in contact with our hiring team.
Natural Foods Delivery Driver
We are seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual to work with us, part-time initially.
>> Tentative Hours:
Tentative timings are 6:00am - 4:00pm(ish) Monday, Wednesday, & Friday
>> Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Pulling orders in warehouse
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of warehouse
- Loading delivery vehicles in an efficient and organized manner
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of delivery vehicles
- Reading and understanding invoices (and adjusting as necessary)
- Delivering excellent and exceptional customer service
- Driving with extreme caution
>> The ideal candidate will:
- Be reliable (show up to work consistently and on-time)
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be able to communicate politely (and effectively)
- Be diligent in their work
- Have a positive attitude
- Have a strong work ethic (work long hours and many days)
- Work well within a team environment
- Be capable of lifting up to 55-lbs at a time, frequently
- Possess a valid driver's license, with delivery experience preferred
- Have good knowledge of Portland streets and neighborhoods
- Have an appreciation and understanding of Natural/Organic/Vegan/Gluten-Free and foods
>> Application requirements:
Interested candidates, please email your resume and cover letter (or explain in email why you want this job, and are qualified) with subject heading 'Natural Driver.'
We offer competitive pay as well as a comprehensive benefit package.
Senior Warehouse Associate
Our young and growing company has a small team of 15 individuals whom are all passionate about our mission and growing together.
We are looking to hire a Senior Warehouse Associate with experience, who is self-motivated, results-oriented, and also shares the same values of the Company, to perform the following.
- Pulling orders and rotating stock daily, being able to lift 55+ lb at a time, frequently throughout the day.
- Ensure warehouse operations are run optimally in terms of receiving, pulling orders, shipping, loading, rotation of inventory, and cleaning.
- Ensure product lines are stocked in appropriate location, in an efficient manner, and in accordance with food safety and FIFO processes & procedures to create optimal and clean space in the warehouse and ensure a smooth workflow.
- Maintain physical condition and safety of warehouse, warehouse equipment, and fleet, including scheduling repairs, maintenance, etc.
- Enforce safety procedures, processes, cleanliness, and organization to maintain a safety-first culture in the warehouse.
- Liaise with Inventory Manager any damages, overages, and potential shortages, to correct problems and to ensure maximum possible fulfillment rate as well as minimize/eliminate customer shortages.
- Maintain a cohesive organization by keeping lines of communication open and direct personnel to insure efficient workflow.
- Backup Delivery Drivers as needed.
- Responsible for training and review of warehouse personnel.
- The minimum hours for this position will be from 6am to 3pm (Monday - Friday).
Candidates will be required to provide references. We are looking for candidates who exemplify
- A positive attitude
- A strong work ethic
- Good and effective communication skills
- Working well within a team environment
- Having an appreciation and understanding of Natural/Organic/Vegan/Gluten-Free foods
Annual increases in compensation will be commensurate based on performance and attendance. The benefits we offer are a fully-paid-premium (health, dental, and vision) insurance package plus daily (vegan & GF) meals and snacks at our facility.
Qualified and interested candidates, please email your Resume, References, and Cover Letter or email with the subject heading ‘Natural Warehouse’ to email@example.com explaining why you would be the right fit for this position.