Interested in joining our team at Earthly Gourmet?
Positions we are currently looking to fill are listed below!
>> We would love to hear from you if interested in a position not currently listed. Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com to get in contact with our hiring team.
We are seeking self-motivated, detail-oriented individuals to drive for us, long-term.
Tentative hours are 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
•Pulling orders in warehouse
•Maintaining cleanliness and organization of warehouse
•Loading delivery vehicles in an efficient and organized manner
•Maintaining cleanliness and organization of delivery vehicles
•Reading and understanding invoices (and adjusting as necessary)
•Delivering excellent and exceptional customer service
•Driving with extreme caution
The ideal candidate will:
•Be reliable (show up to work consistently, and on-time)
•Be honest and trustworthy
•Be able to communicate politely (and effectively)
•Be diligent in their work
•Have a positive attitude
•Have a strong work ethic (work long hours and many days)
•Work well within a team environment
•Be capable of lifting up to 55-lbs at a time, frequently
•Possess a valid driver's license, with delivery experience preferred
•Have good knowledge of Portland and Seattle streets & neighborhoods
•Have an appreciation and understanding of Natural/Organic/Vegan/Gluten-Free and foods
Qualified and interested candidates, please email your resume with the subject heading 'Natural Driver.' A cover letter
is not necessary, but would be helpful to know why you feel you would be the right for this position.
Se Habla Espanol.
Accounting & Customer Service Assistant
We are looking to hire a Part-Time Accounts Payable / Admin. & Customer Service Assistant who is self-motivated, results-oriented, and also shares the same values of the Company, to perform the following and eventually grow and evolve with us over the long haul.
General job responsibilities are:
- Invoicing and filing
- Accounts Payable
- Backup Customer Service: answering phones, entering orders, research and troubleshooting, greeting and tending to Will Call customers, and occasional order-pulling
- Maintain a positive and clean working environment
Minimum requirements for the job are:
- At least one-year of Accounts Payable experience
- At least one-year of Customer Service experience
- At least one-year working in a fast-paced, office and/or warehouse environment
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks, Google Docs Spreadsheet, Microsoft Office
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment with heavy multi-tasking skills
- Tentative hours for this position will be from 2pm ~ 6pm (Monday - Thursday); 6am ~ 2pm (Friday).
Candidates will be required to provide references. We are looking for candidates who exemplify
- A positive attitude
- A strong work ethic
- Good and effective communication skills
- Working well within a team environment
- Having an appreciation and understanding of Natural/Organic/Vegan/Gluten-Free foods
Qualified and interested candidates, please email your resume with the subject heading ‘Natural Assistant.’ A cover letter is not necessary, but would be helpful to know why you feel you would be the right fit for this position.