Interested in joining our team at Earthly Gourmet?
Positions we are currently looking to fill are listed below!
>> We would love to hear from you if interested in a position not currently listed. Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com to get in contact with our hiring team.
Delivery Driver / Warehouse Assistant
Our growing company is seeking a dynamic, hard-working, full-time Delivery Driver / Warehouse Assistant to grow with us for the long-term.
>> Tentative Hours:
Mondays - Fridays 5:00am - 6:00pm. Make no mistake: this job is not easy, but you will learn and grow a lot here.
>> Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Pulling orders in warehouse
- Cleaning/Maintaining warehouse in orderly condition
- Loading delivery vehicles in an efficient and organized manner
- Double-checking invoices, and adjusting as necessary
- Delivering excellent and exceptional customer service
- Driving with extreme caution
>> The ideal candidate will:
- Be reliable (show up to work consistently)
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be able to communicate politely (and effectively)
- Be diligent in their work
- Have a positive attitude
- Have a strong work ethic (work long hours and many days)
- Work well within a team environment
- Be capable of lifting up to 55-lbs at a time, frequently
- Possess a valid driver's license, with delivery experience preferred
- Have good knowledge of Portland & Seattle streets
- Be comfortable with long haul drives
- Have an appreciation and understanding of Natural/Organic/Vegan/Gluten-Free and foods
>> Application requirements:
Interested candidates, please email your resume and cover letter (or explain in email why you want this job, and are qualified) with subject heading 'Natural Driver.'
We offer competitive pay as well as a comprehensive benefit package.