Interested in joining our team at Earthly Gourmet?
Positions we are currently looking to fill are listed below!
>> We would love to hear from you if interested in a position not currently listed. Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in contact with our hiring team.
Marketing and General Assistant
We are seeking a dynamic Marketing Assistant (and General Assistant) to grow with us into a full-time position for the long term.
>> Tentative Hours:
Thursdays (10am – 5pm), Fridays (Noon – 8pm), Saturdays (10am – 5pm), Sundays (Noon – 8pm), Mondays (10am - 5pm). Your weekends will be Tuesdays and Wednesdays for now.
>> Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting food demos/tastings at natural food stores
- Prepping for food demos/tastings
- Scheduling demos
- Answering and entering voicemail and email orders
- Design and create marketing materials and labels
- Take professional product photographs, manage picture database, and assist with social media campaign
- ***Temporarily Assist Baker in a dedicated Gluten-Free Kitchen***
- Occasionally backup office administration, customer service, warehouse-pullers, and run general errands on an on-call basis
>> Minimum requirements for the job include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of Google Sheets/Docs
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- ***Knowledge of a PC-based Marketing Material and Label Design Software***
- Experience in Photography
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally at all times
- Ability to multi-task well within a hectic and team environment
>> The ideal candidate will:
- Be reliable (show up to work consistently)
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be able to communicate politely (and effectively)
- Be diligent in their work
- Have a positive attitude
- Have a strong work ethic (work long hours and many days)
- Work well within a team environment
- Have an appreciation and understanding of Natural/Organic/Vegan/Gluten-Free and foods
- Have gluten-free and vegan baking experience
- Have experience cooking vegan and gluten-free foods
- Be marketing, website-development, and social media savvy
- Be capable of lifting up to 50-lbs at a time, when necessary
- Be able to start work immediately
>> Application requirements:
Please send your resume plus cover letter (or email) explaining why you believe you would be the right candidate for this position. Respond with ‘Natural Assistant’ in the subject heading to email@example.com
Applicants selected for hire are provided with thorough paid training during the initial 3 month trial period. We offer competitive pay as well as a comprehensive benefit package.